Whether hunting, camping, backpacking or fishing the Scout was made to handle it all. The sturdy titanium bonded blade resists corrosion and is complemented by a compact 5" no-slip Bubba Blade grip. The sawback design equips you with a serrated cutting tool to complement its 6 inch straight edge. The Bubba Blade Scout is ready for any challenge from land to sea.
- Razor-sharp blade combined with a sawback cutting edge
- Full-tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while also balancing the knife
- Coated with a non-stick and titanium-bonded surface that helps prevent rusting and pitting while also ensuring meat slips off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb and finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection
- High-carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from a thermoplastic polymer wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath
- Blade Material: Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Blade Length: 6"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 11
Manufacture ID: BB1-SC
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Manufacture ID: 22-41463Down behind enemy lines? Left to fend for yourself? These are the scenarios that inspired the LMF II. Former military man, Jeff Freeman led the charge to engineer this fearless 10" survival knife. And Gerber field-tested it with the troops.This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the...
Manufacture ID: 07550G1The Multi-Plier 600 Black Needle nose with Carbide Insert cutters and Berry Compliant sheath can give you 600 reasons why this much-applauded multi-tool belongs on your belt. But don't worry, we'll just stick to the most important ones here. Like profound versatility, for example. And fail safe performance. And a level of ...
Manufacture ID: 30-000588It's extremely difficult to improve on a Gerber Military classic, but it was done with the MP600 Sight Tool. Built with the same one-handed opening technology as the MP600, the updated version has a longer Phillips driver, a combined serrated and fine edge blade, a carbon scraper for weapons maintenance and a super-durab...