Manufacture ID: 1363708
Minn Kota Riptide Terrova 55 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth - 12V-55lb-60"
- All in One.: Power? Try up to 55 pounds of thrust. Control? You can equip it with wireless GPS remotes, and stow it effortlessly with the Lift-Assist mechanism. And stealth? It's a Riptide - enough said. The most talked about motor in saltwater just got better. Any more questions?
- Lift-Assist: A Lift-Assist mechanism on the redesigned Riptide Terrova carries the weight of the motor for you to make stowing easier - so you can save your strength to reel in the big ones.
- Redesigned Stow/Deploy Lever: Riptide Terrova's Stow/Deploy lever has been redesigned to allow for one-step stow or deploy - making it even easier to use. Just push down with your hand or foot when you're ready to move.
- Quieter Steering Motor: Updated Riptide Terrova has a motor that is redesign -engineered to run quieter than ever before. So fish won't be spooked, but you might be.
- i-Pilot w/Phone App: Boat positioning becomes automatic with the redesigned, GPS-powered i-Pilot. i-Pilot lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. Features reinvented Spot-Lock - the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever - and have redesigned remote with larger screens, more options, and Bluetooth technology, so you can connect to your smartphone for quick control of basic functions and easy software updates.
- Push-To-Test Battery Meter: Riptide Terrova's Push-to-Test Battery Meter gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advantage Minn Kota: Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And the unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Saltwater Advantage: Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: Minn Kota uses metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- Control: Remote
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 60"
- Speed Control: Variable
- AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot
- Max. Amp Draw: 50
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-32)